Sunday, May 29, 2011

Band of the day

The band of the day today is ska/reggae band The Supervillains. The Supervillians formed in 1988 in St. Cloud, Florida.The band started out as a ska punk band but has since adopted a reggae sound and play a very relaxed reggae sound with an upbeat ska sound. The Supervillains have in recent years begun touring the US and put on a great live show. They're also a great band to listen to when your in an "altered state of mind" if you catch my drift ;)
You can find their tour dates on their oficial site at

http://sites.google.com/site/therealsupervillains/

35 comments:

  1. Great band. I love this type of music :) *Heaven the smell of your air lingers...* Such a good song :)
    Thank you for sharing. I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, i love them. My uncle got me into them when i was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this reggae sound, think this is my favourite of all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i get a missing plug in sign

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sound, awesome band.

    ReplyDelete
  6. never heard this one before. Sick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to hear some Sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i somehow fancy that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be waiting for the Super Heroes Band :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard this one - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. never heard this, i like it tho

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog! Keep the posts coming, i enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just chillin' and listening to this, no better way to spend a day off.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice music, more of my style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Check out my blog man, gonna post some ska and rocksteady later on today.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I actually heard of these guys, love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love ska so much haha. I've never heard of this band though, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Altered state of mind? I have no idea what you mean! <.<

    ReplyDelete
  19. sooo catchy, i really like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Will have to check these guys out when I'm in an "altered state of mind" haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely love the supervillains. grow ur own is a sweet album, but i like massive a little more. sweet blog man, lovin everything on it. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete